Viber provides a custom URL scheme to help your mobile website visitors share your content via a Viber message.
The Viber Share button is currently supported on iOS and Android and can be accessed from the mobile application or mobile web page only.
To perform this action use the following URL scheme
With the Viber Share button you can share content from your mobile website directly on Viber.
Once your mobile website user selects the Viber Share button, a predefined text and the current page’s url can be sent to any Viber contact selected by your user.
The user will either be able to edit the text or simply send it without making any changes.
In order to setup the Viber Share button, follow the instructions below:
1. Download Viber Share button kit.
2. Place the following code in the page you want to integrate the Viber Share button:
3. Choose one of our Viber Share button images and place it on your website within the
4. To change the sharing text, change the text variable:
5. Optional: In case you are already using a
viber_share variable on your website, you can change the variable to any ID.